Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Random?

Alright, it's a new day and I'm gonna try to make the best of it. I've already done some dishes, read through my Twitter feed and a few blogs, and now it's time to write.

My book is coming along a little slower than I'd like right now but a lot faster than I thought it would at the beginning of the summer. I came home from school with around 45 pages; I'm starting this morning with 111. Like I said, it's coming along. :) I'm hoping I can get a lot done over break since I'm thinking I won't have much time once the next semester starts- I'll be taking 21 hrs and hopefully be working a few at the library too.

My goal is to have this thing done and ready to start querying by graduation in 2011. My dream, however, is to be done and querying by senior year and going through the publishing process by graduation. In reality, who knows what will happen between now and May, 2011 haha.

Well, I'm going to go write so that I'll be one step closer to my goal and my dream.

TTFN- that's Ta Ta For Now for those of you not raised on Tigger and Winnie the Pooh- you poor souls....

Amanda

1 comment:

Elana Johnson said...

Good luck with your goals! There are a bunch of us who do a Work In Progress Wednesday post and this seems perfect for that. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails