Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Goodmorning Starshine, the Earth says hello!! or something like that.... =/

Hello all of you non-existent followers!!

So, this is my first blog. I've never known what to do with one so I never bothered... wait, does Xanga count? I dunno, but I'm sure I didn't do that right either haha. Anyway, new blogger, that was the point....

I don't know what to with one of these but I'm sure I'll figure something out. What do you guys do with yours? Did you just create one to follow somebody else's? That's what I did and then I figured hey, if I've got one, I might as well make use of it!

Alright, it's the Fourth of July weekend! Woot! Everybody make sure to wear your sunblock, eat lots of food, and have a ton of fun!! After all, it's a celebration, is it not? I'll be in Jonesboro, AR visiting my brother who happens to be a tattoo artist. I know, it's pretty awesome. It actually makes me feel sorry for my mom, she spawned two creative children and raised them alone. My brother was determined and very artistic and now has a fiance, 3 dogs, and a career inking people - myself and my mom included lol.

Me on the other hand, I'm a student and a writer and a musician. Some days I think I'm screwed. I mean, I write fanfics most of the time, or at least I used to, now I'm trying to focus on my book. That's my dream, to be a published author and play my horn or cello - or both- in a soundtrack orchestra for some amazing movie. *Sigh* dreams.... Without them, what are we?

Well, I think that's enough for today. I should get back to my Facebook now haha. Have a great rest of the week and a fantastic holiday!! :D

Amanda

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails