Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Tantalizing Books

Okay, so I won a contest over at Andrea Cremer's blog, which means I got a signed ARC of Nightshade in the mail last week. SQUEE!!! It's beautiful, and sadly I've been doing a bunch of other stuff and haven't started it yet. But I've flipped through it and it is SO cool. I'll have to start it soon, it's bugging me too much to let it continue staring me down.

So, for those of you who don't know about it, here's a little about the book:
Cover: 

(OMG Isn't it gorgeous?!)


Published: October 19, 2010 by Philomel (3 more months!!)
Format: Hardcover, 464 pgs
Description:

While other teenage girls daydream about boys, Calla Tor imagines ripping out her enemies’ throats. And she wouldn’t have it any other way. Calla was born a warrior and on her eighteenth-birthday she’ll become the alpha female of the next generation of Guardian wolves. But Calla’s predestined path veers off course the moment she saves the life of a wayward hiker, a boy her own age. This human boy’s secret will turn the young pack's world upside down and forever alter the outcome of the centuries-old Witches' War that surrounds them all.

See what others are saying about Nightshade by Andrea Cremer on Goodreads.

10 comments:

Jemi Fraser said...

You're so lucky! Love the cover and the story sounds fabulous :)

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Nothing like an autographed book!

Candyland said...

Um, jealous here!

Jaimie Teekell said...

That plot sounds pretty interesting and original. Nice!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on winning this!

Carolina M. Valdez Schneider said...

OMG, you'll love it!! I'm writing up a review for this book right now. Couldn't put it down. I fell in love with it just with the cover and read it having no idea what it was about! So glad I did. Congrats on your win!

Talli Roland said...

Wow, you are lucky! I love the cover, too. Enjoy!

Alexandra Shostak said...

I reviewed this one over on my blog a couple weeks ago. It's great!

Erica said...

This one looks so good!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails