Friday, July 16, 2010

It's a bird. It's a plane. No, it's a Blog Award!

Can you tell I have a problem naming my posts? :)

I've been sitting on this for about a week now. What can I say? I've been a little busy. Anyway, I got the Trendy Blog Award from Medeia Sharif. She's super awesome. Thanks, Medeia! (She has a contest going on by the way, you guys. Just FYI in case you haven't been keeping tabs on the Contest sidebar over there. <---)



The rules are to pass it on to ten deserving people. I'll do my best, but you guys know how much I like to follow the rules. I'm passing this on to:

ALL OF YOU! :D (Kind of.)

I know that seems lame, but seriously. If you're reading this AND you've commented at least once, then I want you to have this lovely award. Because there are way too many people I'd like to pass it on to. So if you want it, take it.

That means you Jade, Talli, Alex, Jemi, Kathryn, Kathryn R, Palindrome, Lydia, Jen, Jen D, Jenny (see that's already 11), Candyland, Stina, Karen, Tere, and Michelle. (No that's still not everyone but I think you've got the picture, lol.)

CONGRATULATIONS!!! WOO!!! 

Now then, is there anything in particular you guys want to know about queries or partials? Because I'm apparently in the know now. If you have questions, I'll try to have answers.

9 comments:

Angela A said...

Aww, thanks :)

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Congratulations!

Candyland said...

Thanks girrrll! Awesome!
And P.S. I don't see my contest on your sidebar...
*cries*

Hannah said...

hey that's me!! I see my name. *dances in circles* look what I can do look what I can do!! Thank you...i will, er...add it to my awards page.

Katie said...

Haven't seen this one before. Very cool!

Talli Roland said...

Congrats! Looks like a cool one!

Kathryn Rose said...

Thanks, Amanda!!

Lindsey Edwards said...

I have the same problem with post titles. Sometimes I come up with a smart title, but the rest of the time, I come up empty handed.

Congrats on the award. Medeia and her blog are awesome!!

Anonymous said...

Jewelry sequence by [B][URL=http://www.salethomassabo.com/thomas-sabo-halsschmuck.html]Thomas Sabo Schmuck[/URL][/B] arrive from Germany, sticking towards the exceptional ideas of pattern to create small, fashionable silver products for anyone. Silver offered by [B]Thomas Sabo onlineshop[/B] him includes bracelet that are colorful, exquisite design rings, bold and fashionable pendants, and different other assortment of silver. Not only this, [B][URL=http://www.salethomassabo.com]Thomas Sabo[/URL][/B] one more series with classic style is full of fashion which can fit any occasion. It makes use of attractive way within the develop up lines to interpret lovely model to [B]Thomas Sabo[/B] create a mark about the hearts of pretty a few youthful girls.

Other sorts of charms presented are family members [B][URL=http://www.salethomassabo.com/thomas-sabo-charms.html]Thomas Sabo Charms[/URL][/B] and almost continuous sequence of symbol and cross charms. In [B]Thomas Sabo onlineshop[/B] of family charms you're bound to come across anything for a baby, to [B][URL=http://www.salethomassabo.com/thomas-sabo-charms.html]Thomas Sabo Charms[/URL][/B] of products of infant that are an indication of fatherhood and motherhood.

The kid's club is yet another special collection of charms. This [B]Thomas Sabo[/B] is meant for youthful young children and teenager. Youngsters have the alternative to create their [B][URL=http://www.salethomassabo.com/thomas-sabo-halsschmuck.html]Thomas Sabo Schmuck[/URL][/B] individual type also. Exclusive necklaces and bracelets have been completely designed to fit smaller youngsters.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails