Friday, July 9, 2010

A Non-Ranting Post

Don't worry, it's safe. I'm in a much better mood today. Thank you all for the support during my lovely online rant. Your comments made me feel like I'm a part of something here, oh that's right, an absolutely amazing writing community, that's what. So thank you all again and again. You're wonderful. :)

In other news I might have to lose a day or two on the blog, because not only do I start my online Spanish class on Monday but I'm also remote interning for a super awesome literary agent now. WOO! Bring on the slush! I think it's a good sign that I'm loving it already. I read 64 queries yesterday. So cool.

Anyway, I have a bunch more sitting in my inbox so I've gotta run, just wanted to update you guys. What's new with you?

14 comments:

Angela A said...

Hey, just found your blog. Love it :)

Jaimie Teekell said...

Wow! Grats on that internship!!

Hannah said...

Yay!! Internship!

Nothing is new with me. Just writing away trying to get the ms finished.

Angie said...

Congrats on your internship. And good luck with Spanish classes. Sounds fun.

Magan said...

Hmmm maybe I shoudl find this agent that my girlmance is interning with...

Good luck with your spanish class and if you ever want to Skype conversational spanish...I am fluent.

-girlmance

Unknown said...

Interning for a literary agent. What an opportunity! I'm sure you'll learn bunches.

Jemi Fraser said...

Congrats on the internship - that's awesome - what a great experience!! Enjoy :)

Anonymous said...

The internship sounds so exciting. You'll learn a lot.

You already visited my blog and found out about your blog award. Have a good weekend.

Lia Victoria said...

Holy crap. Interning for an agent? Mega cool. I bet you'll have a blast! :]

jenny wilson said...

wow- conratulations andgood luckx

Julie Musil said...

It's so awesome that you're interning! I wish you much luck in weeding through the slush.

Lindsey Edwards said...

How great! Congrats on the intern, I think a job as a literary agent would be so rewarding. Would love to do it myself except that I can't stop WRITING! LoL

Have a good weekend and thanks for stopping by my blog!

Lily Michelon Rosenthal said...

Thanks for visiting my blog, I believe that since you a) recognized and b) love Alice and Whedon, you too are awesome.

So is the fact that you're an intern...who are you interning for??

Lily

Katrina L. Lantz said...

Woohoo! Congrats on nabbing an internship! I have an idea which agency it is, but will just have to wait for your official announcement (or theirs). Have fun reading our slush!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails