Friday, July 30, 2010

Umm, hi again.

I have got to stop telling you guys I'll have something up by a certain day. Because, seriously, I hate breaking promises. But here I am, without a review. Again.

Life has been more than a little crazy lately. But I keep having things come up, or I'm not scheduling my time properly and things aren't getting done. I was going to have a review up for you today, but yesterday I didn't get up until noon and then when I did I spent most of the day in bed feeling sick and being barely able to move because I was so drained of energy.

And since I'm off to visit my brother for a few days to celebrate his pending divorce, I hope to be up and running again next week. (I always have free time when we visit my brother, and I told you guys things were crazy.) Anyway, without a doubt I have another awesome interview for you guys, and I'm working on another after that.

In the meantime, I'd like to know what all of you are reading regardless of age group and genre. So let's have it. What have you been reading lately?

11 comments:

Jaimie Teekell said...

I'm reading a very short YA book (but I like those) called The Great God Pan. I love it so far. It's kind of subtly awesome. I found it at the library.

After that, I'll be reading some Flannery O'Connor for the first time.

I'm sorry about the mucky life situations. Hang in there.

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Finishing an Alastair Reynolds book right now.

jenny wilson said...

I am reading Belinda Jones On the road to Mr Right

Candyland said...

Nothing:/ I don't have time right now!!!

Jemi Fraser said...

Hope you're feeling better soon! And have fun on your trip.

Don't worry about schedules - life is too short to get stressed about the small stuff!

Jade said...

On the Jellicoe Road by Melina Marchetta.

Oh. Em. Gee. It's freakin' amazing and I'm not just saying that because she's an Aussie.

Magan said...

I have been reading and editing MY PAPER HEART (the author is pretty sweet if I do say so myself...her name is Magan Vernon and she's a huge dork). I also just received COMMENCEMENT, THIS LULLABY, and THE GIRL WITH THE DRAGON TATTOO series. So...pretty busy.

Kathryn Rose said...

Just finished reading "The Devil and Miss Prym" for our book club and now we're on to "The Last Temptation of Christ". I haven't started it yet. Maybe tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

I'm reading The Minder- A YA Paranormal book. Quite good so far!!

Anonymous said...

Right now I'm reading Fancy White Trash by Marjetta Geerling, Manifest by Artist Arthur, Light Beneath Ferns by Anne Spollen, Hunger by Jackie Kessler, and Shine, Coconut Moon by Neesha Meminger.

Anonymous said...

Thought I would comment and say neat theme, did you make it for yourself? It's really awesome!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails