Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Falling Behind

It's Wednesday. I missed Teaser Tuesday and have nothing to show for WiP Wednesday and I'm sad.

Dear College,
Stop interfering with my writing.
Yours truly,
Amanda

However, it looks like I'll have plenty of time to balance classes, lessons, homework, practicing, a social life, SAI meetings, AND writing so it's all good. I'll jump back on the writing later today and might catch up on the last two days' posts. Might.

On another note, I'm super excited about the Mythology class I'm taking. It reminded me how much I love school, and we haven't even started yet! Haha. Yay for nerdery. :D

Well, I'm off to try writing since I don't have my reading glasses and reading tiny text from a book is harder on my eyes than typing is. Here's to hoping the week off will let me fly through this!

Is your life getting in the way of your writing lately?

8 comments:

Tess said...

I'm a mythology nerd, too! What a fun, fun time in your life :)

XiXi said...

I think you know from my blog that I am a mythology nerd, lol. Sounds like fun! Hope the rest of your classes are going well too.

Jody Hedlund said...

Good luck trying to balance everything! Wow, you'll have an incredible amount of work once your classes start!

Unknown said...

Yay for mythology nerds! Woot! :D

And Jody, I've already got a TON of reading to do. It's insane. But I love it haha.

Jade said...

I know the feeling. I'm in my final semester of my archaeology degree and when ever I'm forced off my computer to go to class I want to scream- especially if the creative juices are flowing.
At least it sounds like you're still enjoying it. I'm soooo over uni!!

Katie said...

Definitely. I haven't written in weeks because of trying to adapt to my new schedule. I really hate 8 o'clock classes. *sigh*

Adam Heine said...

Is your life getting in the way of your writing lately?

I'm not sure how to answer this. I mean: heck yes, but it's like Writing complains that I'm spending too much time with Life. Then Life complains that I'm spending too much time with Writing. I can't win!

Unknown said...

Life is a Drama Queen, she wants all the attention and that's just not going to happen.

Jade, I enjoy certain classes (this semester was basically my dream semester haha). I don't go a day without wanting to scream at not having enough time to get everything done. I just want to write!

KM, I'm am so right there with you, except on the 8am classes. I do, however, have 9 and 9:30 classes so I do feel some of your pain. :(

Adam, it's a lose-lose situation. We can't win. Ever.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails