Sunday, December 20, 2009

Award!


During my seriously long time away from the blogosphere I was given the lovely Superior Scribbler Award, and I'm just now getting time to dedicate a post to it.

A HUGE thanks to Karilynnlove (Thoughtful Confessions) for the awesome award!! I appreciate it. No really, it made me happy. :D

Now to pass it on. The Rules:

  • Each Superior Scribbler must in turn pass The Award on to 5 most-deserving Bloggy Friends.
  • Each Superior Scribbler must link to the author & the name of the blog from whom he/she has received The Award.
  • Each Superior Scribbler must display The Award on his/her blog, and link to This Post, which explains The Award.
  • Each Blogger who wins The Superior Scribbler Award must visit this post and add his/her name to the Mr. Linky List. That way, we'll be able to keep up-to-date on everyone who receives This Prestigious Honor!
  • Each Superior Scribbler must post these rules on his/her blog.
So, on to the winners (2 months late)... Also, there are, because I had a hard enough time narrowing it down:

Jade (again) @ Jade hears voices (there's never a dull moment on her blog and she's pretty awesome)
Natalie @ Between Fact and Fiction (though I'm sure she's gotten one before because she's just that amazing)
Michelle @ Michelle McLean's Writer Ramblings (because she's always a good read and her Friday Funnies never fail to make my day)
Lady Glam @ The Innocent Flower (her posts are always interesting and helpful)
Icy Roses @ From Elysium (she's pretty cool and always writes about interesting things)

Thanks again! And I'm sorry it took so long for me to pass it on to all of you lovely people. :)

4 comments:

Jade said...

Welcome back! Thanks for the award.

XiXi said...

BAWWW, THANK YOU! That's so nice. Glad to have you back after the dry spell. :-)

Michelle D. Argyle said...

Thank you so much for this! One day I'll be writing posts again. One day... :)

Unknown said...

You're all VERY welcome. And it's good to be back, hopefully I won't have to leave again in another few weeks.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails