Sunday, December 20, 2009

It's A New Post!

Hello, My Friends. It has been 2 months since my last real post, and I've missed you all.

School is finally on break, and I'm so incredibly thankful. I managed to survive a 21 hour semester with 5 English classes, and I only got one B. So don't think I was just blowing you all off for a social life or anything, I was busting my butt writing papers and trying to keep up on the constant reading (none of which was for myself ( by the way). :(

But Christmas Break is here, and I finally get to sit down and read your beautiful blogs, and hopefully get some writing/editing done as well. Seeing as how this may take a while, I'd like to go ahead and ask if anyone has had anything happen to them in the last few months that I probably missed.

Has anyone landed an agent? Gotten a book deal? Or had any major life changes? I'm dying to know everyone, what's new with you??

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails