Wednesday, January 13, 2010

WiP Wednesday

It's that time again; school is in full swing, and I'm trying not to get behind. In facet, I'm actually ahead! I'm going to try to keep it that way. I've read my 8 chapters of Emma for British Literature since 1800 and I've still got all of tomorrow and part of Friday to get my reading done for Cultural Anthropology and Biology. Woo!

What with trying to get the hang of my new schedule, writing has been pretty slow. I did manage to get in over 650 words the other night, but haven't been able to make any progress since then. But, I have had another Shiny New Idea. This makes 3 books I have floating around in my head that I'm not currently working on. At all. I'm thinking I might have to soon... but who knows.

If all goes well tomorrow at work, I'll be able to get some editing done. Yay for working in a library! :D

In other news, I want to say that my heart goes out to those in Haiti. I've seen pictures of the damage that bring tears to my eyes and that make me incredibly thankful for everything in my life, even the things I wish were different right now. Drama and material goods become meaningless in the wake of such destruction. If you haven't already, take a moment to look at your life and think about what your thankful for, and be sure to tell the ones you love how much you care. Time is precious and life can be short.

1 comment:

Amna said...

I totally agree about Haiti.

People should definitely donate and help those poor people.

And yay on progress <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails