Wednesday, August 26, 2009

WiP Wednesday, College, Life, Fraternity, and Supernatural

So it's that time of week again and, alas, I have nothing to show for my WiP. This hurts me. I've been trying to transition back into college and frankly it's wiping me out. I have about an hour and a half right now though so as soon as I'm done here my butt will be glued to my bed and Word will be up.

I mean it.

College is awesome. Really it is. I'm a nerd, I love school. My only problem with it is the other people. They tend to lose all of their manners and become rude little pricks who are so wrapped up in drama that sometimes I feel like I've been physically run over by the train of lies, accusations, and angst that trails behind them.

Yay college. :) On the other hand, my classes FREAKING ROCK. Except Psychology, he just preaches straight outta the book. It's dull. But everything else is amazing. :D

All of my free time lately has been going to homework, my friends and/or the fraternity to which I have pledge my soul (it's music, so it to a good cause). What's left of my time after all of that? Quality roommate bonding time over Supernatural on DVD. What better way to de-stress than by watching Jared Padelecki and Jensen Ackles battle supernatural forces?

Absolutely. Nothing. (Unless you throw in some Jiffy Pop and Dr. Pepper or sweet tea.)

So that's what I've been doing. Taking life one day at a time and trying to figure out when I'll have time to write. Speaking of which, I'm down to an hour and twelve minutes so I'm gonna gonna go now.

Hopefully the rest of you have had MUCH more success and progress this week than I have. I know life has been getting in all of your ways as well so here's to hoping she'll stop being so needy and clingly and let us get some work done.

QUESTION of the DAY: What do you do to de-stress after a long and tiring, or possibly just nerver-wracking, day?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails