Sunday, October 4, 2009

Sunday Apology

School is all I seem to have time for these days and it makes me incredibly sad that I can't find the time to get on here and give you all something to read on a regular basis. Unless I was to update on school and things I'm reading and doing, but even that would be difficult.

Right now I'm taking time out from working on a review for a midterm I have on Tuesday for my Graphic Novel class. Wednesday I have a test for Psychology that I desperately need to cram for. And Thursday is my World Lit Midterm.

Tomorrow I've got to find a way to go to all of my classes, go home for the memorial of a friend's dad who died the other day, and get back to school in time to still have a cello lesson AND get to my night class. That doesn't even include the three papers I have due next Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday.

I think I might update with my paper on Alan Moore's Watchmen when I get it back, let you see what I'm writing instead of my novel. :( But hopefully in another two weeks I'll be able to get back to some form of regularly scheduled posts and to reading all of your posts as well. I miss reading all of your blogs and I know they'd help get me through all of the school drama I have if I could only find time to squeeze you all in.

Until then, I'm going to focus on my classes and keeping my GPA up so I have a chance of doing well after graduation... TTFN my friends. I hope it won't be too long before my next post!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails