Thursday, January 27, 2011

SCBWI

Today I head to Tulsa. Bright and early tomorrow morning I get on a plane for New York. I will not be back home until Monday evening-ish. The blog will be silent until next week.

The good news: I'm going to New York again; I get to see the amazing Ginger Clark again; and I get to attend my first conference. Woot.

The bad news: I'm going to New York in the winter, where it is cold and wet (more so than it is here in Arkansas) and I will be radio silent here for a while.

See you on the flip side. : )

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Good luck and have fun!

Jaimie Teekell said...

Yay! Have fun.

Magan said...

Have fun and take lots of pictures...that I will then take and photoshop my head on, so that I can pretend I'm going somewhere cool.

Susan Gourley/Kelley said...

Hope all the snow doesn't mess up your travel plans. I love conferences.

Pam Harris said...

Have fun! Can't wait to read what you've learned. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails