Sunday, April 11, 2010

Awards!

Piedmont Writer was nice enough to give me this lovely award. I don't know if I've mentioned it before, but I think panda's are effing adorable. I kind of want one. Seriously. So a HUGE thank you for my very own panda!! (Even though it's really for comments, but hey, I like pandas.)

There don't seem to be any rules, so I'm passing this on to Candyland over at The Misadventures in Candyland.

I also received the Prolific Blogger award (again) from Amparo from No Rest For The Lazy. Thanks!

You guys must really like me. : ) If you don't know these lovely ladies, go check out their blogs!

Thanks again you guys!

Also, my review of Dreamquake by Elizabeth Knox is up, it's the sequel to Dreamhunter, which I love. And in case you missed it, last week I interviewed Natalie Whipple because she's awesome and she's on sub to publishers right now, which is cool.

In other news, I'm working on chapter 4 of my new paranormal YA, and it's fabulous. I love it. I just wish I had more time to dedicate to it. *sigh*

My friend Katie is finally (seriously) trying her hand at writing, and I'm super excited about it. We came up with the idea when we were in the car and just started going back and forth until we had a basic idea, and if she hadn't decided to write it I would have. As it stands, she's decided to take it in a different direction than I would have, so later on I can totally write mine, too. When I get finished with the one I'm on now, and editing Rise of the Phoenix, and any of the other ideas that came first, of course. Hehe.

What's new with you? Had any Shiny New Ideas hit you over the head lately? Making lots of progress?

5 comments:

Katie said...

This blog post has intimidated me. That is all.

Candyland said...

I DO really like you!!! Thanks for the award!
xoxoxoxo

Candyland said...

I did have a new idea hit me, though I, too, don't have tons of time for it just yet. So...progress? Ehhh....

Unknown said...

Gotta love those ideas! Congrats on your awards!

Unknown said...

Katie, you'll be fine. You know you're a writer deep down. :P

Candy, you're welcome!! And I like you too. :) As for progress, it's slow going these days haha.

Nisa, They're great, I just wish I had time for them lol. And thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails