Sunday, March 14, 2010

:P


I'm not entirely sure why, considering I don't update on any kind of regular basis and I'm not that interesting, but I have another blog award! :D A huge thanks to Medeia Sharif for my new "Creative Writer" award!!

Alright, so the deal with this one is to tell six lies and a truth and leave it up to you lovely readers to figure out which is the truth.

1. I can play the flute.
2. I drink V8 Splash every day.
3. My dog's name is Pookie.
4. I skipped the 2nd grade.
5. My brother and I are best friends.
6. Almost every one of my best friends are woodwind players.
7. I haven't driven a car in three years.

Good luck!

This beautimous award is being passed on to the lovely Karen Amanda Hooper over here and to Jonathon Arntson at his blog. Go check 'em out! :)

In other news, I finished the two sample chapters I was working on for the possible MG band series. It was a ton of fun to write, and I hope I get the chance to write some more on it. To be honest, it was a completely new experience for me. I'm used to writing something with at least a little magic in it, so realist fiction is a bit beyond me. But it was a blast, especially since it combined my love of music and writing.

As for my other writing, Rise of the Phoenix is pretty much on hold for the moment, but I'm hoping to get back to it as soon as I'm finished with my junior recital on my horn this week. I'm still trying not to start writing WIP #2 that's been sitting in my head and in my heart for months now. And I had a good idea for a paranormal comedy when I was walking across campus to the library earlier; I'll write it down and try to flush it out later, but no real writing until RotP has been edited. :D

How are things going with all of you?

4 comments:

DL Hammons said...

I'm going with #4. Final Answer!

Anonymous said...

I'm going to go with #7.

kah said...

Aww, thank you so much for the award. I'm honored. :) I see that # 6 was the truth, but I def would have guessed wrong.

Happy Easter! :)

Jonathon Arntson said...

Thanks for the award! I would've guessed wrong too...maybe I should spend more time here so I can pick out the truth next time.

Thanks again!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails