Saturday, February 20, 2010

Blog Award!


It's been a while... I'm sorry! But I'm here now and I'm going to try to update at least once a week, even though I probably won't have much to say about editing my MS. I'll find something to talk about haha.

While I was away I got a lovely award from KM over at Prophetic Pictures. She's an awesome college student working on her writing- we gotta stick together!

So, the Circle of Friends Award is getting passed on to:

Kristin Kelley for being one of the greatest friends I've ever had and one of the coolest people I know. Her blog doesn't get updated all too often, but she's always got something interesting to say, and she's a hoot! :D

KarilynnLove because she's awesome.

Jade for never failing to make my day when I read her posts, and for being an incredibly interesting and amazing person.

If you don't read any of there blogs, you should. I know I've pushed Jade at you all before (did I mention she's an Aussie? lol), but really, they're all awesome people with something to say.

5 comments:

kah said...

Congrats! I love Jade too. I will have t check out the others. Way to spread the love. ;)

Unknown said...

Awww! You've totally made my day. I think you're pretty awesome too!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the award.

Anne Riley said...

Congratulations and thanks for the new peeps to check out!

Anonymous said...

Hello again, Amanda. I have a blog award waiting for you on my blog. http://sharifwrites.blogspot.com/2010/02/only-alien-on-planet-kristen-randle.html

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails